This web portal has been designed, developed and maintained by Techno Developers Group on behalf of Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR), North East Frontier Railway (NFR), Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of India. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this portal could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government or private organisations. DHR (Indian Railways) is providing these links and pointers solely for information and convenience. When a user selects a link to an outside portal, the user leaves the DHR (Indian Railways) portal and is subject to the privacy and security policies of the owner or sponsor of the outside portal or website. DHR (Indian Railways) does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Government of India Web Guidelines.
The user may
- Access any part of the portal.
- Print off one copy of any or all of the pages of the portal for his / her own personal reference.
The user may not
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the portal except as set out under “The user may:”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or any part of the material in the portal;
- Remove any copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the portal;
- Link to the portal without the written consent of DHR (Indian Railways), who have the sole discretion to accept or reject such requests;
- If any user wishes to provide a hypertext or other link to this portal, pleased contact the website administrator with details of:
- The URL(s) of the web page(s) from which the user is proposing to link to this portal
- The URL(s) of the web page(s) in this portal to which the user is proposing to link
Changes in Terms & Conditions
DHR (Indian Railways) may change the Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this portal the user accepts that he / she is bound by the current Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer so the user is required to check these each time he / she revisits the portal.
Source : Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 02-07-2013